Based in Sydney, Australia, Dr Chris Saadie (FRANZCOG, FRCOG) is a fully accredited, experienced specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Dr Saadie graduated from Sydney University and completed his residency at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, St George Hospital and Lewisham Hospitals. He completed his obstetric and gynaecological training in London (UK) in addition to Westmead Hospital, Liverpool Hospital and Nepean Hospital.
Dr Saadie’s experience in private obstetrics spans 20 years and includes normal and high-risk obstetrics (caesarean, etc.) and gynaecology.
Specific gynaecological experience includes:
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Operations for uterovaginal prolapse and stress incontinence
- Surgery for fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and ectopic pregnancies
- Colposcopy for abnormal pap smears and treatment
- Surgery for menorrhagia (unresponsive to conservative treatment) such as endometrial ablation, myomectomy and hysterectomy (total or subtotal)
- Contraception – hormonal; IUCD’s such as the Mirena and Multiload; and surgical such as laparoscopic tubal sterilisation
- Treatment for menopause and post-menopausal bleeding
- Investigation for sub fertility and treatment including poly cystic ovarian syndrome
Dr Saadie consults from his rooms in Castle Hill, Eastwood and Bella Vista; and has admitting rights to Sydney Adventist Hospital (Wahroonga), Norwest Private Hospital (Bella Vista) and Ryde Hospital (Eastwood).